Above you see my travel watercolor palette and supplies. (It’s taken me a while to get it this small!)
- Case to put everything in: 6.5" x 4.25" (It’s a small bag that was originally used to hold a travel toothbrush, eye mask, etc. from the airlines.)
- Moleskine Watercolor Notebook, Landscape (3.5” x 5.5”)
- Enamel travel watercolor palette 3.75" x 4.75" with my Daniel Smith watercolors. (I found my palette at Blue Rooster Art Supply Company.)
- Drawing and Painting tools: Pigma Micron permanent marker, Dixon pencil (my favorite), Black Gold 000 watercolor brush, bamboo sumi brush
- Water container. (I updated this to a small metal jar top. I attached a magnet on the bottom so it’ll stay on my palette. It’s smaller and more secure.)
And below all packed up! The watercolor book, drawing tools and watercolor palette fit in the case.
What does your travel art kit look like?